We recently partnered with OMO to drive awareness and consideration of their new premium laundry liquid, OMO Ultimate.
We’re proud to showcase Hey Mumma - an engaging content environment targeted at mums with children.
To start a conversation around parenting that inspires mums and dads to think differently and allows brands to join in.
OMO’s objectives were simple: Drive awareness of the new OMO Ultimate, increase consideration and purchase intent and ultimately, lift sales.
ARM talks with 1.2 million people with kids at home, which is 2.5X more people with kids at home than living in the Brisbane market.
A six part video led series, featuring four Aussie mums and hosted by Olympic swimming champion, Susie O’Neill, talking about all things parenting and being a mum in 2016.
- 622,000 video streams viewed
- Reach of 825,000 unique audience online
- 319,000 article reads with time spent reading TWICE that of standard articles
- 4x the industry social media engagement rate
- 26% increase in top of mind awareness
- 44% increase in positive brand affinity
- 200% increase in consideration
- 100% increase in brand advocacy
- Significant increase in OMO Ultimate sales
"Hey Mumma was a great platform to re-launch OMO Ultimate. It was a creatively driven initiative that gave us the right environment to talk directly to mums with kids and reflected our brand values.
From the ARM study we saw brand affinity, consideration and preference improve for OMO as a result of strong reach and engagement from creatively linked messaging. Most importantly it drove a sales uplift for the OMO brand."
Holly MacCue - Senior Brand Manager: Fabric Clean ANZ