Telstra Business Centres wanted to differentiate themselves from Telstra retail stores and increase consideration of the brand.
The target audience was small business decision makers.
The key objectives were:
1. Create awareness of Telstra Business Centres;
2. Drive attendance to a series of technology events; and
3. Help to activate the events in local markets.
• Regional Queensland has almost 3 times the number of small business decision makers than Brisbane.
• Each week Australian Regional Media connects with over 200,000 small business decision makers.
Using our content marketing product (brand insight) and our local events solution (brand activate) we designed an integrated campaign educating small businesses on technology solutions.
We engaged our business audeince to think about thier own business technology needs and in doing so, this encouraged people to attend the business seminars that Telstra Business Centre held in local markets.
The campaign ran across all platforms - print, desktop, mobile and social.
A post-campaign effectiveness study which focused on brand awareness, consideration and action as a result of recall, was conducted in the five markets to assess the overall results for the campaign.
Of the small business decisions makers exposed to the campaign, results showed:
• 47% recalled the campaign;
• 15% increase in brand awareness;
• 48% increase in brand consideration;
• 38% increase in brand preference;
• 83% more likely to attend the event; and
• 33% took action.